Sunday, June 17, 2007

Donation Solicitation



Today I set up a fundraising account with Firstgiving to help a local charity, Circle L Ranch. I would love to make my fundraising target of $100.00 before September, so if anyone would like to help me reach that goal, please feel free to donate as little or as much as you'd like. Thanks in advance!

Circle L Ranch is a rescue organization in Prescott Valley, AZ that saves horses, along with other animals, from slaughter. They also have rescued Premarin mares from Canada. I plan on visiting the Circle L Ranch some time this summer with my kids, and I would love know that I was able to help them help their horses! They have done incredible work in saving horses from slaughter and the Premarin farms, and have shown immense love to these beautiful animals. Please check out their website for information on their work and see the pictures of the residents!

Please use this link to donate:
http://www.firstgiving.com/quirkyvegan

Circle L Ranch Mission Statement:

"Circle L (Circle of Life) Ranch is a sanctuary for horses, dogs, goats, sheep, cattle, chickens, and turkeys who would otherwise have been euthanized or slaughtered for meat. It is our mission to find loving homes for adoptable animals and provide permanent sanctuary for the un-adoptable. It is our hope that our existence will not only benefit the animals whose lives we save, but will raise the consciousness of everyone who visits our ranch regarding the miserable, tragic lives and deaths of so many horses, dogs, and farm animals in this country and the world."

-- Deborah Wilson MD
-- Director, Feathers Foundation and Circle L Ranch



Comments:
Bless you for doing this... Thank you for caring.
 
Wow... what an awesome thing to do. I'm glad places like this exist and are supported by people who care.
 
I tried leaving a donation, but the site shut my browser down twice- I will try again soon, though! What a cool thing you're doing.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]