Saturday, November 22, 2008

Etsy shop time!

Holy moly, it has been over a year since I last posted. Wow. That totally sucks.

In any event, I will try to ignore that it has been that long, and get right to the point of this post. My sister and I have set up an etsy shop in honor of my Mom. My Mom was a big crafter who loved anything and everything sparkly and colorful. Not too long ago, we all gathered together and started to sort through all of my Mom's belongings, and we came upon a HUGE amount of arts and crafts that she had stored away in her craft room. So many things....beaded jewelry, keychains, drawings, portraits, watercolor paintings, ornaments, decorations, surplus craft suppy....the list goes on and on. We decided that the best way to deal with all of her crafts was to create a shop where we could sell her beautiful and unique items and then donate the proceeds to charities that we think our Mom would be proud of. So here is the shop:

Sistersunited on Etsy










We would love to be able to sell all of our Mom's crafts. More will be added daily and there will be different types of her arts and crafts listed, not just Christmas items. Please check the shop often! Thanks and Happy Holidays!

Comments:
Just thought I'd remind you: You are about to celebrate yet another Anniversary! Best of luck with your blog.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]